Friday, August 22, 2014

Hi

I feel so lucky to be the Guest Designer for Taylored Expressions.  Not only do I get their adorable stamps to work with but I also get to use stamps and dies I wouldn't normally use.  Pushing my boundaries is a great way to kick start my mojo :)

 I added little gems (finger nail gems) to decorate the butterfly body. I die cut the image in white and coloured the butterfly yellow.  It looks like I missed some spots. :)

Dies-BeautyLies Within, Floral Eyelet border: Taylored Expressions
Paper-Project Life
Stickers-Project Life
Markers- YR21, Black 00

Notes
If you sticker isn't the right colour then colour over it with the colour you need.  Colour over the letters and allow to thoroughly dry,  then remove the excess paper.  To make applying the letters easier apply a strip of prepositional sticky tac over the word and apply in position

No comments: