Sunday, June 15, 2014

It's a daisy kind of day

I made some what I thought would be simple cards.  I die cut a bunch of white daisies then strips of green cardstock to make a bouquet of flowers.  I used purple buttons for the flower centers and Lilac twine that matched perfectly.

I folded the daisies in half and then die cut a green daisy to use the flower petals as leaves.  And of course I found The Twinery twine Marigold that matched the daisy center perfectly.
I guess you've noticed the "sentiment" bits.  Well I didn't have the right sentiment for the cards so I Photoshopped the word in until I find the perfect fit.

Materials
Daisy Die-A Jullian Vance Design
Twine- The Twinery

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Hi Melyssa! I tried to leave a message on your site - I have a post up today using the darling 4th of July freebie! Thank you - it's so much fun to color! Please feel free to nab it for your site, gallery, etc. Just became a follower - love your blog! Great cards!!! Patti J.

http://cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.cim