Friday, January 31, 2014

trick or treat :)

A few months ago there was a design team call that I just knew I had to be on,  The only snag was that you had to use their products  when submitting and the only supplies I could find was a scrapbook kit.  Personally I find the patterns on scrapbook paper to large for cardmaking but I wanted to make this team so I purchased a kit and gave it my shot.  I have to admit it was my first ever kit and I LOVED using it.  It seemed I could find a place for everything. I honestly couldn't stop till I ran out of supplies (stickers) or ones I wanted to use anyway :)
here are the card samples I submitted for the DT application.  BTW I didn't make the team :(  BUT that's OK I know something else will come along.




Heart Veneers: Studio Calico
Cloud die: Memory Box
Circle, scallop and star dies: Spellbinders

1 comment:

Debora said...

I love your trick or treat cards! I think they're fabulous and showcase the product so well!They missed out not having you on the DT.Hugs!