Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lollipop Treat Covers

I just love 3D stuff, especially if it's paper pieced.  I love paper piecings, packages and presents! Did I tell you I've been playing with some new SVG's (and JPEG's) and absolutely love putting them together.  They're like cute little puzzles that you can decide the colours for.  Here is what I put together using the newly added Lollipop Treat Covers from Whimsie Doodles.

Here are some Valentine Treats for school aged children....
 You can't have a school theme without a pencil.
Sweet baby shower favors
Stamps-Carriage: PSA Essentials 
 Don't forget your furry friends, or friends with fur babies!!
I made these for my Vet and her staff

Hint: If you don't have the right colour card stock just cut everything out in white and colour the individual pieces.  I did this for the glue bottles, pencil and baby bottle images with my Copic markers.

No comments: